Online Application Portal for Claudine's Pre-PrimaryAdmissions for 2019-20
Admissions for JUNIOR KG YEAR 2019-2020
The online application portal for Junior KG admission will open from: 15th December 2018 at 11 AM and will remain open till the 5th of January 2019, 5 PM.
- Child for whom admission is desired has to be born between 1st June 2015 to 31st May 2016 (both days inclusive)
- Please see the list of documents below. Application fee of Rs. 200 (Rupees Two Hundred) is payable online and can be done via Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking.
Note that after the portal closes applications will not be considered, kindly apply in the admissions time frame given above.
KINDLY DO NOT USE A MOBILE PHONE TO FILL IN THE APPLICATION as the form is designed to be completed on either a desktop or laptop computer. SCHOOL WILL ONLY APPEAR IN LIST OF ELIGIBLE SCHOOLS TILL: 5th of January 2019, 5 PM.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE MOBILE NUMBER USED TO REGISTER WILL BE USED FOR ALL COMMUNICATION, STATUS UPDATES ETC. IN REGARD TO YOUR APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION.
You will need scanned copies (jpeg or pdf files only) of the documents listed below (Pt. no. 2) to complete the online admission application form.
If you are called for document verification via SMS, instructions are below:
Please come during the time slot given to you, if you miss your time slot, your form will not be accepted.
- One parent must accompany the child for submission and verification of the printed form as well as all supporting documents.
- Parents must bring the original document as well as a copy of the following at the time of document verification:
- 1 – Coloured Passport size photo of the child (45mm x 35 mm)
- 1 – Small size — Family photo (10 cm – 6×4)
- Municipal Birth Certificate of the child in ENGLISH only. Official translation proof required if not in English.
- Proof of Residence
- Aadhar Card of father
- Aadhar Card of Child
- Ration card of family/Telephone bill/Electricity Bill/Passport
- Baptism certificate of the child – in case of Christians only
- Kindly also bring a letter from your Parish Priest/Pastor.
- Parent’s academic qualification certificates
- Caste Certificate (in the Child’s name) – optional
- Medical Certificate – compulsory FOR ALL APPLICANTS
Note: Please DO NOT Disturb the School authorities during the entire application process. There are very few seats available, so your cooperation will be appreciated.